Careers at Studio InSitu
InSitu is a small collaborative studio environment. We are are driven by our values to design places of holistic sustainability, modernity, and contextualism. We are always excited to meet people with whom our work and our values resonate.
The studio is currently seeking a talented Architect to join our team.
He or she has 3+ years' experience in residential and/or small scale light-frame commercial work, and is committed to the collaborative rigors of the detailing, documentation, and construction processes.
He or she is an open communicator and an experienced designer who loves the work of putting together the pieces and parts. We believe that the value of good work in Conceptual and Schematic phases is dependent on intense care in the Construction Documents and Construction Observation phases.
Working closely with the Principal/Design Director and the Director of Production, the new Project Architect will manage 4 to 6 active projects,
Qualifications and Experience we value highly:
- Enthusiasm and Passion to do excellent work in a demanding and collaborative setting.
- Conscientiousness and Resourcefulness.
- Having completed at least 3 projects through Construction Administration.
- Professional Experience rooted in New England Residential firms is preferred.
- Experience in American Residential firms is required.
- Strong CDs and Detailing skills.
- Ability to guide, coach, and wrangle other members of project teams internal and external to the firm.
- Expertise and savvy with 3 of these 4: Revit, SketchUp+LayOut, AutoCad, Photoshop.
- Professional B'Arch or M'Arch.
- MA Registration, or Registration Track.
Qualified candidates please forward a single pdf file including cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.