Careers at Studio InSitu
InSitu is a small collaborative studio environment. We are driven by design-centric values to create places of holistic sustainability, modernity, and contextualism.
We are always excited to meet people with whom our work and our values resonate.
The studio is seeking a talented and well-rounded Architect / Design Project Manager to join our team. He or she has 3+ years' experience in residential and commercial building types, and is committed to the collaborative rigors of the detailing, documentation, approvals, and construction processes.
He or she is an open communicator and an experienced designer who loves the incremental problem-solving work along every step of the process to completion of beautifully executed projects.
Working closely with the Principal/Design Director, the new Project Architect will manage several active projects.
Qualifications and Experience we value highly:
- Enthusiasm and Passion to do excellent work in a demanding and collaborative setting.
- Conscientiousness and Resourcefulness.
- Having completed at least 3 projects through Construction Administration.
- Professional Experience rooted in New England Residential firms is preferred.
- Familiarity w/ Code and MA Construction Control processes.
- Experience in American firms is required.
- Strong CDs and Detailing skills.
- Ability to guide, coach, and wrangle other members of project teams internal and external to the firm.
- Expertise and savvy with modeling and communications programs, especially SketchUp+Layout.
- Professional B'Arch or M'Arch.
- MA Registration, or Registration Track.
Qualified candidates please forward a single pdf including cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.